As a team of up to four students, your task is to work together to answer the questions in steps 1-5. You will use this information to form an opinion about the San Clemente Dam Removal Project. You will then design an informational position poster to either SUPPORT or OPPOSE the project. You must pick a side upon conclusion of your research and make sure that your poster supports your position. You will gather information about the history of the dam, the removal of the dam and river reroute, as well as the environmental concerns surrounding the project.
What you will turn in:
- All questions answered
- A position poster on the San Clemente Dam Removal Project
- Rubric for grading of poster and paperwork
- butcher paper, poster board
- internet access, computer
- markers, colored pencils, crayons